Christie Barlow is the author of A Year in the Life of a Playground Mother and The Misadventures of a Playground Mother. Her brand new book, Kitty's Countryside Dream, is out now!
2. Set time aside to write every day that way there will always be continuity.
3. Find some people you can trust to read and give you feedback. I have a couple of good friends who read my chapters as I write them. They are always honest and constructive.
4. Accept criticism if you respect the source.
5. Write the ending first! I know some writers may think this bonkers but I work backwards! If I know what the ending is, it always gives me a clue how the middle of book will shape up!
(6) There is no right or wrong way to write a book.